https://wisconsinexecutiveresidence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Pizza.png 378 844 residence https://wisconsinexecutiveresidence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/WERFNewLogo-300x183.png residence2018-01-04 15:39:442018-07-25 14:28:28Apple and Goat Cheese Pizza
Apple and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 1 six-grain pizza crust
- 3 cups thinly sliced Fuji apple
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans toasted
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Arrange apple slices evenly over pizza crust; top with cheese. Sprinkle thyme evenly over cheese. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown.
Combine oil, mustard, lemon juice and honey in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle pecans evenly over pizza; top with arugula mixture.