https://wisconsinexecutiveresidence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Cauliflower-residence.png 624 1640 residence https://wisconsinexecutiveresidence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/WERFNewLogo-300x183.png residence2020-05-18 21:47:232020-05-18 21:56:31Cauliflower Roasted with Tomato and Garlic
Roasted Cauliflower with Tomato and Garlic
- 1 pt. red cherry tomatoes
- 1 pt. yellow or orange grape tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic smashed and peeled
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt divided
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Preheat oven to 400° with the oven rack in the middle. Put the tomatoes and garlic in a large baking dish, then drizzle with 3 tablespoons oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Toss to coat.
Trim the large green leaves from the cauliflower and discard, then trim the stem so the cauliflower sits flat. Push the tomatoes aside and place the cauliflower in the middle of the dish. Drizzle remaining tablespoon oil over the cauliflower and rub to coat. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Roast for about 1 hour, or until the cauliflower is tender and can easily be pierced with a paring knife.
Sprinkle parsley over the cauliflower. Slice the cauliflower into wedges and serve with tomatoes and garlic.
Click here to add your own text