https://wisconsinexecutiveresidence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Leeks-cropped2.jpg 603 1201 residence https://wisconsinexecutiveresidence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/WERFNewLogo-300x183.png residence2017-06-03 18:53:442018-07-25 14:25:17Leeks and Summer Radishes
Leeks and Summer Radishes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 scallions or spring onions cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound radishes quartered
- 3 leeks white and light green parts only, cleaned and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the scallions and cook until golden, about 3 minutes. Add the radishes and cook another minute. Remove the scallions and radishes from the pan and set aside.
Add the leeks, chicken broth, salt, and lemon juice and cook, stirring occasionally, until the leeks are softened, about 5 minutes.
Add the parsley, scallions, and radishes and toss well.